1. At Carter Bells LLP we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to enable us to carry out your instructions, provide the services you have requested from us and for marketing purposes if you have consented to this.
2. Personal information which you supply to us may be used in a number of ways, for example:-
• To deal with your enquiries and requests;
• To market our services to you if you opt in to receive general mailing from us;
• To carry out your legal work;
• To manage and carry out our business;
• To comply with any statutory or regulatory duties imposed on us by law.
3. We are committed to dealing with your personal information fairly and lawfully. We will generally keep your personal data for a minimum of 6 years, after which time it will be destroyed, if we consider there is no legitimate reason for retaining the information. However, if you consent to marketing, any information we use for this purpose will be retained by us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
4. Carter Bells will not disclose any of your personal information, including personal sensitive data, to any third party without your permission, unless we believe we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example, to comply with any duty imposed on us by our regulator, the Solicitors Regulation Authority or any other legal authority.
5. We may also need to disclose your personal information to an external Verification Service in order to confirm your identity and by signing this form, you consent to the release of this information should it prove necessary to process your matter.
6. We will not disclose any information to any third party, except to help prevent fraud or if required to do so by law.
7. From time to time we would like to contact you with details of other services we provide. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please select from the menu below to say how you would like us to contact you and sign the statement of consent below.
---PostEmailTelephoneFaxDo not contact me
9. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, and to specify the format in which you would like the data to be transferred at no cost. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us and address your letter to the Managing Partner, Carter Bells LLP, Kings’ Stone House, 12 High Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1HD, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Name (required)
Your Address and Postcode (required)
hereby confirm that I have read this privacy notice on the date stated below and consent to the processing and retention of my personal data in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
Your Email (required)
Solicitors for your home, your family, your business