We have the experience – We work on behalf of a large number of clients – individuals, businesses, educational and other organisations with wide-ranging commercial property interests. We also have a particular expertise, built up over many years, in the purchase and sale of mobile home sites.
Our lawyers are qualified – High quality legal advice can make a real difference to the successful and smooth outcome of a transaction. Our clients will deal with our qualified lawyer (not an unqualified legal assistant) who will offer sound and comprehensive advice, high on practicality and low on jargon.
We work towards your objectives – Whether you are seeking business premises or wish to develop or invest in property, we are here to help. Consulting us at an early stage allows us to offer you the full range of our expertise, identifying and working on key issues. We aim to contribute to a successful deal that meets your business and financial objectives.
Some of the areas we can help with are:
- Buying & selling commercial property
- Property aspects of business deals
- Land purchase and site assembly
- Commercial, industrial, retail and residential developments
- Joint venture agreements
- Funder’s security
- Investment property
- Planning matters and liaison with local authorities
- Acquiring or renewing business leases
- Building and other professional contracts